Thursday June 16, 2022 | LANGFORD, BC
by Mary P Brooke, Editor | Island Social Trends
If you’re out and about in Langford after 10 pm June 19 to 24, this night time line painting info is for you.
There will be long-line painting in various locations will produce motorist traffic delays, 10 pm to 5 pm.
Summer weather is fairly reliable in June, but these dates are subject to weather or unexpected impediments.
- Sun June 19: Treanor Ave, Millstream Rd, Florence Lake Rd, McCallum Rd, Bear Mountain Pkwy.
- Mon June 20: Bear Mountain Pkwy, Leigh Rd, Goldstream Ave.
- Tues June 21: Langford Pkwy, Jacklin Rd, Station Ave, downtown/core.
- Wed June 22: Westshore Pkwy, Amy Rd, Glen Lake Rd, downtown/core.
- Fri June 24: Happy Valley Rd, Walfred Rd, Latoria Rd.
This is a wide area of Langford, through residential and commercial areas.
Updates on the Island Social Trends Traffic page.
===== TRAFFIC UPDATES:
Traffic: MVI on Hwy 1 at West Shore Pkwy (April 8, 2022)
Traffic: Malahat overnight April 6 into April 7 – paving and repairs (April 6, 2022)
Langford Traffic: Chidlow Connector now open (March 28, 2022)
Langford Traffic: Chidlow Connector opens March 28 (March 24, 2022)
Langford Traffic: Signal lights now active at Chidlow Connector (February 3, 2022)
Xmas tree seller finds new supplier, adapts to COVID (December 12, 2021)
Flooding in Langford, sandbags available (November 15, 2021)
Langford traffic interruption in Luxton area quickly resolved (December 2, 2020)
Advance voting off to the races in the west shore (October 17, 2020)
Luxton Summer Night Market on for July & August (July 3, 2019)
===== ABOUT THE WRITER: