Online Posting Date: Sunday December 29, 2019 ~ WEST SHORE
WSV ISSN | 2368-9374 | Vol.5 No.7
SVN ISSN | 1925-2722 | Vol.9 No.48
How to Subscribe: Premium & Link
The news this week:
- Headlines: 2019: a year of transition in the west shore |Canadian Blood Services branding starts to take hold | SD62 meeting notes Dec 10: new website, ELL report | Year-End Letters to the Local Community – from Premier John Horgan, MLA (Langford-Juan de Fuca) and Mitzi Dean, MLA (Esquimalt-Metchosin) | Greens celebrate new horizons
- Editorials: What’s this year-in-review tradition? | Quakes on the eve of Christmas Eve: a reminder
- Back page: Already tipping into longer days | SEAPARC’s new facility expansion almost ready | Harry & Meghan here for Christmas | West Shore Parks & Rec pool re-opened December 27 after annual cleaning | World Juniors in Czech Republic | Malahat rollover on December 27
EVENTS are listed on page 4 this week in the print/PDF edition. | Also visit the online Events page of this website for updates.
COURTESY EDITION of the December 27, 2019 WEEKEND EDITION Web Courtesy watermarked edition of West Shore Voice News.
PAGE 1 ADVERTISER THIS WEEK: SEAPARC Leisure Complex – New Year’s Eve Skate.
======== NEVER MISS AN ISSUE!
- Premium Subscribers get the early edition by direct email with headline summary; no watermarks; direct access to PDF archives. [$29.95+GST for 18 weeks]
- Link Subscribers: get assured delivery; watermarks; before the social media version is posted online. [$28.95+GST for 1 year]
Become a subscriber to make sure you receive the direct link in your email InBox each weekend. Subscribers also receive additional articles and editorials by email, as the news cycle warrants.