ENEWS to Subscribers
Digest of news articles, delivered by email, as a one-year digital subscription.
Here’s how to order and pay for your subscription:
1. Choose a Digital Subscription Type
- Links to all current (since previous post) Island Social Trends news articles, by direct email. First release, with additional editorial detail. Issued weekly. Opportunity for advertising discounts.
- Individual Level 1: $86.26 + $4.31 GST = $90.57 for 52 weeks
- Corporate/organization Level 2: [2 to 5 recipients]: $150 + $7.50 GST = $157.50 for 52 weeks
- Corporate/organization Level 3: [5+ recipients]: $175 + $8.75 GST = $183.75 for 52 weeks
- Links to all current (since previous post) Island Social Trends news articles, by bulk email. Issued weekly.
- Individual Level 1: $29.95 + $1.50 GST = $31.45 for 1 year
- Corporate/organization Level 2: [2 to 5 recipients]: $65.00 + $3.25 GST = $68.25 for 1 year
- Corporate/organization Level 3: [5+ recipients]: $115 + $5.75 GST = $116.75 for 1 year
PRINT (PRINT VERSION NO LONGER AVAILABLE)
2. Request a Subscription Invoice
Send us a quick email at firstname.lastname@example.org to order or renew your subscription (or phone 250-217-5821):
1. Which type of subscription? Premium or Economy.
2. Provide your email address where we can send your invoice.
3. Make your payment
- E-Transfer: Send your payment by e-transfer (Interac e-transfer) to email@example.com
- Credit card: Phone 250-217-5821 to speak to our office. Provide card number, expiry date, three digits from the back of the card, and name on card. We presently accept Visa and MasterCard.
- Cheque: Make your cheque payable to Brookeline Publishing House Inc and postal-mail to: Island Social Trends, 3287 Merlin Road, Victoria, BC V9C 0H3
- Online payment: Ecommerce payment option coming soon.
Thank you for subscribing. Journalism is made possible by the function of a thriving publishing industry. Your subscriptions and advertisements help us ‘keep the lights on’ and help enable the flow of news going out to everyone as an aspect of democracy.
Page last updated May 13, 2021