Monday December 12, 2022 | SOOKE, BC
by Mary P Brooke | Island Social Trends
Everyone loves a bargain!
The fall season tire rebate coupons have been happening at Dumont Tirecraft in Sooke for a few months. Several coupon offers have been extended to December 31, 2022.
Buy your tires, then apply for the rebates. Various conditions and eligibility criteria apply. Some offers allow additional time to submit your rebate by mail.
These are open to December 15, 2022:
- Toyo Rebate – save $70 (Toyo Tire Prepaid Visa Card). Offer open to Dec 15, 2022.
- Yokohama $70 rebate. Offer open to Dec 15, 2022.
These are open to December 19, 2022:
- BF Goodrich $100 mail-in rebate with the purchase of 4 eligible new Michelin tires. Offer open to Dec 19, 2022.
- Michelin $100 mail-in rebate with the purchase of 4 eligible new Michelin tires. Offer open to Dec 19, 2022.
- Uniroyal $40 mail-in rebate with the purchase of four eligible new Uniroyal tires. Offer open to Dec 19, 2022.
These are extended to December 31, 2022:
- Bridgestone $100 rebate (prepaid Visa card) with purchase of 4 eligible tires. Offer valid to Dec 31, 2022.
- Firestone $40 rebate (prepaid Visa card) with purchase of 4 eligible tires. Offer valid to Dec 31, 2022.
- Kumho Tire, $80 mail-in rebate (Kumho Visa prepaid card) on the purchase of 4 eligible new Kumho tires. Offer to Dec 31, 2022.
The various Dumont Tirecraft Fall 2022 tire rebate coupons are online.
Professional family-owned business:
Dumont Tirecraft is located at 2079 Otter Point Road within Sooke town centre. Open Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
For this Christmas holiday season they will be closed Friday December 23, 2022 through January 2, 2023.
A family-owned business, they have been serving the Sooke community for many years with quality service and professionalism.
“Visit us when you need new tires or to get your car looked at by our team,” says shop owner Jason Dumont.
“We can also help with custom wheels, government inspections, repairs of all kinds, and routine service,” he says.
“Simply put, there’s no better place to bring your car when you need complete automotive care in Sooke, West Shore, or Victoria, BC,” says Jason and his team.
===== ABOUT ISLAND SOCIAL TRENDS:
Island Social Trends has been covering news of the west shore since 2008. That started with MapleLine Magazine (2008-2010), then the weekly print Sooke Voice News (2011-2013), and followed by the weekly print/PDF West Shore Voice News (2014-2020), which then morphed into the fully online digital news-magazine Island Social Trends.
From the start, a socioeconomic lens has been applied to news coverage and commentary, as a way for the community to better know and reflect upon itself.
Founding editor and publisher of the entire series including Island Social Trends is Mary P Brooke, B.Sc., Cert PR.
Premium subscribers welcome to sign up for the Island Social Trends ENews Digest and access to the news archive (2018 online, and pre-2018 in print/PDF).